What We Do!
Our staff maintains stringent quality standards, regardless of tire grades being purchased or sold. Drawing on the talent of our industry masters, everything functions at near 100%—making a relationship with TIRECORE
one you can rely on.
team assists you in the purchase of quality casings. We can also manage your excess casing inventory, with TIRECORE
, your dollars never sit idle. "Everything rolls"®
Whether you are a local in-state customer or on the other side of the world, we can supply your company with all casing/logistics/documentation needs. TIRECORE
assists you with your specific logistics requirements.
- Close proximity to international airports
- Easy access to all CA freeways
- Close proximity to Port of Long Beach
- Close proximity to Los Angeles
- Ideal for domestic/international distribution
- 17,000sq ft. Warehouse
- Executive/Training facilities
- 24/7 live feed video surveillance (CCSV)
- Municipal/State/Federal code compliance
- Internationally bonded
- In-house customs documentation
- Dedicated Penske fleet
- Led by industry professionals
- Team led with collective experience
- Each team member is fully trained
- Logistical department with proven results
- Warehouse staff has maximum efficiency
- Team has acute attention to detail
- Our large team is industry specialized
- TireCore branches across the globe
- Global vendors and purchasers
- Specialized technical department
"The Now" & "The Future"
TIRECORE was established in Huntington Beach in 2005 on a 10,000 sq. ft. dirt lot with with "One Man, One Van, & One Plan". That Plan has lead to TIRECORE's steady growth. The company has developed infrastructure as well as a Management/Support team with decades of Tire industry experience.
TIRECORE has become a leader in the procurement of high-quality domestic and import truck tire casings for the retreading industry, including National domestic collection of casings from certified company procurement agents, affiliate brokers, local commercial tire companies and tire recyclers. TireCore has expanded it’s procurment/sales force to accomadate a growing international demand for its services. TIRECORE also manages Manufacturers and Municiple fleet tire casing programs. The company currently handles 95,000+ units annually with the capacity to produce up to 200,000 + units from its current facility.
The 34 years of long standing relationships provided by Garry Drisdelle has set the foundation for all current operations. TIRECORE's continued development of the Management/Support Team has allowed increased expansion of casing purchases domestically and word wide. This provides an optimized supply chain that can fit many companies specific needs.
Whether you are a local in-state customer or on the other side of the world, we can supply your company with all casing/logistics/documentation needs. TIRECORE can assist you with your specific logistics requirements.
TIRECORE's state of the art casing management facilitiy is in close proximity to the Port of Long Beach and the Los Angeles freeway system. This makes for excellent domestic and international logistics. TIRECORE is also in the Federal Enterprise Zone giving it positive expansion potential.